We currently accept Medicaid, Emblem Health Non HMO , New York State Empire Plan ,
Crystal Run Health Plan – Commercial , MVP Commercial Non HMO Network-Ipa , and
ValueOptions Commercial Non HMO.
Stay tuned as we are currently in the credentialing process with other private insurances.
Get started right now!
Receiving a diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder often elicits strong emotional reactions from parents of the diagnosed child. Many families report mixed feelings of sadness and relief when their child is diagnosed. You may feel completely overwhelmed. You may also feel relieved to know that the concerns you have had for your child are valid. Whatever it is you feel, know that thousands of parents share this journey. You are not alone. There is reason to hope. There is help. Now that you have the diagnosis, the question is, where do you go from here?
The answer to this question is often coordinating ABA therapy for your child. Of all forms of therapy and education that are available for children with autism, ABA is the most established with 40 years of research backing it. It is the only treatment whose benefits have been consistently validated by independent scientific research. It has been endorsed by many organizations including (but not limited to) the following:
- United States Surgeon General
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Psychological Association
- Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment (ASAT)
- New York State Department of Health
ABA is the most effective science-based treatment for autism. So you will want to get started right away.